Friday, April 4, 2008

Sens 8, Bubba's Bitches 2 -- Now Shut The Hell Up


We're about fifteen minutes away from puck drop against the Bruins, so I'll save The Creamy Middle of last night's game until I have more time. Besides, I'm going to need a little help deciphering my notes in order to produce something semi coherent. Who knew smashing a pen against the wall would be so messy?

But first, let's get The Hit out of the way. If you read my comments on the BoO game thread, I was as incensed as any of you. I called for all manner of plagues upon Bell's head and house. I wanted him flayed alive with a dull spoon. I wanted his genitals to rot off and be stuffed in his ears. And I still do.

But...sorry Sens fans. Upon further review, it was clean. At least as "clean" as Neil on Drury last year. If we cheered that one then (and we did...but unlike those classy classy folks in T.O., we stopped cheering when we saw he was seriously hurt. At least I did) and condemn this one now, why, that would make us hypocrites, now wouldn't it? Or worse...Leaf fans!

Now that said, Mark Bell is a gutless punk. Always has been, going back to his days in junior. His head shot to The Captain, his slew foot on Reds on an icing call and his general cheap shot fuckery (nice face cage, there tough guy!) surprised me not in the least. He's also a felon, who will be going to jail sometime in the next month or so, so that's cool. Lots of nasty things can happen in jail, Mark. All it will cost me is a carton of smokes. And if Queen Bubba and his Buick-sized penis don't get you in the showers, well...keep your fucking head up next season, no matter what pathetically desperate team signs your worthless carcass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Replaying the hit on the big screen as Alfie lay on the ice is low class and worthy of a 401 Jihad!

Loser Domi said...

Get busy scorin' or get busy dying