Sunday, April 6, 2008

OK Brain. I Don't Like You And You Don't Like Me. Let's Just Do This And I Can Go Back To Killing You With Beer

A quick perusal of the standings, along with a helpful and not-at-all gleeful comment from Jaredoflondon (he of Die Hard Blue And White fame. Trust a Leaf fan to point out my foibles) puts the lie to my previous statement that "Since there is no way we can finish higher than seventh, at least we won't have our asses handed to us by the Caps", when in fact, both of those outcomes are very much possible. A Pittsburgh win over Philly this afternoon would mean we finish sixth and thus become the first item on the menu for Alex the Great and his band of merry men. I see no way in which that could possibly end badly for us. Absolutely none at all.

Never thought I'd say this, but...GO FLYERS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the "PleasegodnottheCaps" tag. ;)

Jaredoflondon said...

If there is one thing I am good at it's pointing out flaws in others and their work!

Well that and ping pong.

Winstrol said...

Even if you don't like each other you must cooperate