Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Now Then Where Were We? Ah Yes! Gentlemen, To Evil!

My original plan, hatched as it was in the moments of rage and confusion (and lots and LOTS of beer) following the last second loss to Snivelling Syd and Co. on Thursday night, was to start a board war with the first Penguin’s fan site that popped up on Google.

Sounded fan-freakin’-TASTIC! Best idea I’d had since I tried to make Crown Royal in the bathtub. That was, right up until the point when I realized that, in order for one to start a board war, one needs…well…boards. And friends. More specifically, one needs friends who know about one’s site AND who are willing to take up battle to preserve one’s board. Um…I have neither. There’s just me.

So I guess I’ll just have to settle for watching the series on CBC and emailing snide, and anonymous comments to these guys.

Come to think of it, the Crown in the tub thing didn’t work out all that hot either…

www.Thepensblog.blogspot.com

No comments: