Friday, May 11, 2007

They Like Me! They Really Like Me!


Before we go tonight, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the fine gentlemen at Battle of Ontario (Super Happy Fun Game Thread!) and Sherry at Scarlett Ice for adding little ole me to the list of Sens blogs on their respective sites. My first! *sniff*...you guys *sniff*...are awesome. I'm flattered.

I'm hoping to see you guys on the weekend, but I can't promise anything, chock full of Mom's Day stuff as it is. If you get the chance, head over to the game thread at BoO tomorrow night. Be sure to poke Jared with anything emblazoned with Red, Black and Gold, if only to make him giggle like a school girl.

A few things we're musing for posts next week:

-- CBC may not be as couth as Anna Maria Tremonti would have you believe.

-- Darren Dreger, why does he hate so much? Discuss.

-- Where is Pierre McGuire's off button?

Until then, be safe kids. Go Sens, and G'Night!

1 comment:

Jaredoflondon said...

like a school girl, like Jason Spezza....same thing