Monday, July 23, 2007

Why We Should Go Back To Chiselling On Rocks

Ordinarily whenever I post something that is laughably out of date, it's because I'm incorrigibly lazy. Since I don't exactly have firm deadlines here in my chucklhut the reasoning goes, whatever breathless prose I've come up with can usually wait until the whiskey is gone. Not this time.

The two posts which follow were originally written on Friday, but the combination of wonky technology, wayward email, and what I can only assume was a rather inebriated Dial-Up monkey meant that I didn't get these up until just now. I wanted to strike while the iron was hot, but because I had a lot of fun with them, I'll settle for three days flaccid rather than trash them completely.

To my faithful readers: I apologize to both of you. Especially you Mom.

No comments: