Monday, November 17, 2008

Rangers 2, Sens 1 (SO) -- I Know What I Hate. And I Didn't Hate This

Well, at least we didn't suck...the first eight minutes of the third notwithstanding.

Alex needs a new nickname (Alex The Great? The Auldinator? Help me out folks). Reds owes his coach an apology...and his teammates a crapload of cash. A few words on Kitty-Bar-the-door.

And...um...yeah. Craig? About that shootout line up...

Creamy Middle to follow. See you tomorrow kids. And remember, you can only take one shot on a shootout, so play nice.

3 comments:

Amrit Ahluwalia said...

You know, I was thinking that Auld needed a nickname the other night and I planned to just start calling him "Alex the Great", but I think that might be in Ovechkin's myriad of nicknames.

Auldinator is pretty decent though.

As for the actual game, I couldn't be giddier about that game. Yes, it was technically a loss, yes it was only one point. But Redden didn't win. Moreover, he had a couple of pretty awful giveaways to give us decent scoring opportunities. And Alfie notched our goal. I'm pleased.

Anonymous said...

I like The Auldinator!

Anonymous said...

Auld Faithful?